Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Inauguration

I'm probably gonna be the only person who visits my own blog, pretty sad huh, but the truth is my literary skills are appalling, and I would be ashamed for any1 to see it. Now that comment reveals two important points. One is that in many ways I have as much self esteem as a mule, now I can't think of anything else as a substitute, but i know that a mule works its ass of for humans, getting slapped around on the butt (ohh my vocab is fantastic, i just used 2 different words to express the meaning of bottom). The second point is that, one of the reasons why I'm going to write a blog, is to hopefully enhance my mastery of the art of BSing (b^!! $h!77!n6). Ofcourse other reasons are to provide me with another means of procrastination during my fulfillment of my duties as ARBC member #69

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

arbc president approves ur lack of ams related activity! keep up the gd work

12:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ack! Good Lord it's Wan. Haha.

Am I a member lol. I am sometimes bored and sometimes too busy to go home before 6 pm. Like yesterday! that's what happens when you run gels that need to be washed for 2x30mins -___-

Anyway happy writing Wan and hope to read more stuff soon..

12:48 PM  
Blogger Chao said...

Welcome Wan to the exciting world of Bullshitting. Hope you get far in life, and hope you don't wreck anyone else's life by making any mistakes in your profession. :)

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha.... hahahahahahahahaha....
hahahahahahahahaha....

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home