Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sport, oh wonderful Sport

Sport is great, if you already know that then I'm glad for you, and if you do not, then this is a wake up call. There are so many benefits that I'm not even gonna bother naming. Now something that may put you off sport, especially if ur a tanky, macho type of guy, is you get defeated by a girl, that's right, a being that is on average shorter, lighter, weaker, and who do more talking and less walk except in the supermarket (oh I'm so gonna get beaten up for this).
Not that such indignities would ever happen to a masculine man such as myself... well, so I was recently put off sport *dodgy eyes*, but I've found its not about external perceptions, but should be purely internal, your own sense of well-being and achievement. I hope that finding closure in the way I look at sport will help me find closure in many other aspects of life too. Hope my readers can experience what I'm talking about and adjust their lives accordingly. From the wristband of a great buddy of mine, LiveStrong.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

... OK I didn't get that ...

I am doing yoga lately lol. Loving the shoulder stands haha!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Perfefanie said...

u know lance armstrong?!
*rofl*

8:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wah... yay!!!!! keep up the good work, WANILLA!!! I'll be coming back for more in-depth entries...

9:37 PM  
Blogger Chao said...

Sif be scared of losing to a girl. just practice more to beat her :)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home