Sunday, October 02, 2005

The limited power of one

I'm sure you've all heard inspirational stories about self-motivation and determination leading the hero through obstacles. Well, this one is about strength from others. What happened today was just a small reminder of why we need people who care about us and how they help us to carry on through life. There was a task that I was attempting to accomplish today, but as time passed on, the prospect of success was rapidly diminishing. Just before deciding to quit, some friends come along to offer their time, and perspective on the matter. This provided me with the strength to persevere because now: I had their company, and no longer thought about the result of failing, but enjoyed the process of trying to succeed, I had gained inspiration from them not ignoring me or seeing my efforts as a lost cause, and had provided me with essential insight that I did not have. And so to you from the bottomahar, I thank you. I shall use this experience to consolidate and fortify how I would treat my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bottomahar? That is so cute lol

*glomps* wheeeeeee Wan is nice to huuuuuuuug!

And he's a cool friend too. ^_^

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home